DABC Theatre Fundraisers — 2016/2017 Season
Entire season on sale now!
Support the DABC by purchasing tickets this season and you will have the first opportunity to purchase tickets for Frozen (Summer 2017) and Hamilton (2017/2018 season) when our allocation becomes available.
Purchase tickets for any show below for the 2016/2017 season through the DABC and a $10.00 tax-deductible contribution per ticket is included! Denver Center Attractions (DCA) tickets include a 15% per ticket charge upon checkout, but tickets through the DABC are discounted and often less expensive (and you support a great organization in the process).
Instructions for buying tickets:
You will need to purchase tickets through Denver Center Attractions (DCA).
- Select the show title link to go to the DCA site.
- Select any date from the calendar and select your performance (Saturdays generally excluded).
- Select Choose Seats and enter DABC in the Promo Code field (and select GO).
- Click on the seating chart anwhere to activate tickets available.
- Select your seat(s) from any section and add them to your cart. Tickets showing GRPS2 (DABC) are sold at a discount and are eligible for a tax dedcutible donation.
- Continue to checkout and purchase your tickets.
Your tickets will be emailed immediately, or you may pick them up at will call just before the show. We will send you an email after the event to verify your tax deductible donation. Purchases are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
The Denver Asset Building Coalition (DABC) is a nonprofit organization as described under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service code. The DABC Federal Tax Identification Number is 77-0646873. The DABC is authorized to sell tickets through the group sales department of Denver Center Attractions (DCA). The DABC is not affiliated with the DCA or the Denver Center for the Performing Arts. If you have additional questions, please send the DABC an e-mail.